Friday, May 05, 2006

Lab update!

Wow. This has been my heaviest lab week since honours!

Monday am - General retina meeting, planning of week's exps
Monday pm - Start S100beta dilution range (+gym)
Tuesday am - Finish S100beta dilution range + lab meetings
Tuesday pm - Examine slides under microscrope, begin Desmin dilution range (+gym)
Wednesday am - Finish Desmin dilution range
Wednesday pm - kill 3 rats, examine slides under microscope
Thursday am - make 4% parafomaldehyde (+ pilates)
Thursday pm - read journal articles
Friday am - Confocal microscopy induction (+ donuts mmmm, donuts)
Friday pm - kill 20 rats (how the hell did I think there were only 9 rats?!)

I've still got an hour before the departmental seminar and thus 2 hours until departmental drinks. I've got donuts waiting for me :)

No comments: