Sunday, March 25, 2007

In other news...

...apart from dinner at Lydia's (Nachos! Tacos!) and watching Twice Upon A Time, work has pretty much dominated this weekend.

But I'm not going to talk about work!


Today Nance and I took a trip down to Chanel in Myer to try out makeup...for...her....WEDDING!!! I will be a bridesmaid!!! EEEEK!!!!! Nance wanted a look similar to the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2007 - skin on show, natural colours, heavy eyeliner on top lids.

Here's a step-by-step evolution of Nance's face.Looks good!

The effect was slightly different on me.Although I was happy with it overall, the eyeliner was very obviouswith my usual kinda blank/sulky expression, almost as if I were about to do some theatre! Less flatteringly, Spuey said I looked like a droog :(

But in my asian smile face ~*(^_^)*~, it wasn't!
So I would say I was quite happy with it, although I might ask that she not go so heavy handed on the eyeliner for the wedding. Excitement level rising....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look really nice =) Smokeyyyyyyy eyeliner looks good on you, woman! ... but then I've always known that =P~~

mallymoodle said...

Pooky!!!