Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sydney - Part IIA

Well after the Mardi Gras, I met up with Miss Pooky again - we were going to swing by a some James Bond-themed party that her lab friends wanted to attend...as we were about to leave we found out that the organisers had piked (pikers!), so we changed plans to going straight to Hotel Chambers and meeting up with Addy. We went to Sushi Train and had a quick supper, before walking to Martin Place.

Now, that bit might have been a tactical error because I was breaking in a new pair of shoes; here's what they look like in the NineWest catalogue.
They look good. After about an hour, they felt like hell. Long story short, I had to leave around midnight, not only because my last train was at 1am, but also because if I stayed there much longer I wouldn't be able to have pulled off the 1 minute walk from the station to the apartment.

No comments: