Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Two days later...

I still have general soreness as if I were doing some hardcore weightlifting (and given I was on the bottom usually, I guess it is a form of that!). But here are some photos of the matching bruises on my arms.
They have been met with mixed emotions. There is one group who believe that BJJ is the perfect outlet for my violent tendencies, another who think that I should stop immediately, and yet another who want me to continue because they either like the idea of a couple of girls wrestling, or they want to poke the bruises (Hi Cam!).

I think I'll decide next class - if the bruises aren't sufficiently healed, I'll ask the others their opinion. I must say that I dont like the idea of one activity completely knocking out my ability to go to the gym :(

1 comment:

Pooey said...

nice pitties moo