Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BBMak - Back Here

I was looking through Wiki for songs from the late 1990s-early 2000s (seriously, golden age of pop music) to watch on youtube when I rediscovered this song!

I can't believe I forgot this song - I used to love it sooooo much!

I've got it on cassette and am definite I had it on mp3, but I went through all our ACM CDs to stick on iPod (watch that evolution of music format there!)....but I can't find it!!! And I have no idea how/where Spuey has archived all our files!!!

So if anyone has it, pass on please?

2 comments:

Pooey said...

mooey i have that song on my CDs in the snoopy case.. it would probably be somewhere on the later disc where i couldnt categorise the songs by the artists

how good does the tube look? too bad it's shit

the eye is still lame no matter how good it looks in the clip

mallymoodle said...

It was there, fanks Pooey!
Yes, I was thinking that they must have shot it in the Tube when the station was brand-new or something.
Did you know they're building an Eye down in the Docklands?