Saturday, August 11, 2007

Poster done and A Bientot to Lydia!

Well despite not being able to sleep some nights in panic that my data wasn't good enough and then freaking out that I didn't have enough good data (really, a VERY big concern), I have managed to get my glial poster done :D. Here's what it kinda looks like.
(I have been instructed that while it is ok to show my pictures, I am never to show quantitative data on the blog)
But now that what I'm going to show has been solved, my main concern is what kind of colour scheme to use to make it look pretty and friendly!

In other news, travelling buddy Lydia has quit her job and had her going away party before she boards a plane for the US before meeting in London and embarking on the Paris and Italy legs of the Great European Adventure 2007! I went and I brought along Dancing Hula and co. as well as my camera, but I didn't take any photos because just like Pooey, I am becoming stoopit. Pictures will prob show up on Hula's blog.

No comments: