Saturday, August 04, 2007

Request

For people who are looking for a handbag for me, please make sure he knows computers. All the people I used to turn to are moving overseas!

This is has come about because today Dirty Roy formatted my machine. When it got home, it wouldn't work properly but we managed to get it up after a bit of phone coaching. Then I discovered that the internet wouldn't work because I've lost (again) the CD containing the drivers for my wireless USB adapter. After a few more HOURS attention from Kahuna, it is now working (and I feel the urge to splash some money on him in gratitude).

Okay, they are my friends and that's what friends are for, but still....can't help but feel I am taking advantage. Also, Dirty Roy is planning on moving to London (where Smee, Cam, Samps, Ray and others are) and Kahuna is considering of moving to HK.

But yes, thanks to Roy and Kahunes, and all future applicants should take note.

1 comment:

KH said...

hahaha I was simply looking at job ads. Hardly qualify as considering