Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sneaky sneaky

I don't know about other people, but I have never despaired about not having a partner. Not because I think I can get one easily (I'm not that self-deluded; and I know can be *difficult*), I just never really thought I had to have one.

My friends on the other hand seem to think that I should have one and despair when they realise I've now been single for 3+ years. As touched as I am by their assessment that my continuing spinsterhood is a crying shame, I can't help but wonder whether they see me for the hell-bitch I know I am and what other people have called me. Sometimes even to my face! (Excluded are Dr. Ilaya-Kelly and Miss Pooky who love my bitchiness.)

Anyway, to appease those who thought I should have a new handbag, I told them if they could figure out how to get me to meet some guy they wanted me to date without me figuring out what they were doing, go right ahead. I am now discovering that my friends are just as underhanded as myself! I'm interested in seeing how long this goes on for. The game has begun. Bring it on!

No comments: