Friday, August 24, 2007

The FEAR is here!!!

I'm a fairly highly strung person - I think I'm pretty easygoing most of the time but little things can cause me to flip out pretty badly. With my departure date less than a week away, I'm beginning to flip out over things like losing my luggage, not being allowed to take pieces of luggage with me, not remembering how to use the Metro/Tube/fill in item here, not remembering how to speak French (this one is a good possibility!), not having the right shoes/clothes for the weather, getting mugged etc etc etc.

While it's kinda annoying (and I hope they don't wreck my excitement), I wouldn't be having these panics if the trip weren't so close!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Three years, but I'm nearly there ;)

1 comment:

Pooey said...

stipud moo
worrying about nuffin
dont let yourself get mugged!
im more worried about getting mugged - i plan on jetting into rome alone!