Sunday, August 05, 2007

Taking the piss?

As this year's season of Australia Idol kicks in, I cannot lie, I still find the fools who rock up to the auditions highly amusing. But for all that I enjoy the idiots, I can't help but wonder when someone puts in a really horrid performance after extolling their talents and *unique* voices, do they really think they have good voices or are they taking the piss?

I mean, they must listen to themselves, right?

They surely can't be surrounded by people who have told them their entire lives that they *rock*?

It can't be that much of a surprise when they're told that they're terrible?

I was going to post a youtube video of some of this year's contestants, but then I found this video about Idol 3 (2005) contestant Laura Gissara and thought this would be better.

Enjoy! (or not)

No comments: