Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cheers and Jeers

I'd just like to send cheers to the bus driver who sat at the bus stop for longer than he needed to so I could cross the road and sprint uphill to catch that bus. Seriously, at least a 30 seconds passed since the last passenger got on and I tumbled through the doors (which had to be opened for me). And he thankfully didn't see off until I had gained my bus feet. That deserves a big thumbs up *thumbs up*.

Jeers to the woman sitting behind me who was complaining about her frenemy throughout her part of the ride. Seriously, if you really think she's *sabotaging your relationships*, you're either seeing the wrong type of guys or she really isn't your friend and it's time to cut her loose. Just do it, but don't spend all that time whining about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It good to hear you had a good bus driver experience. There are a lot of grumpy drivers that don't even acknowledge you when you get on. But its always nice when one is friendy or even waits extra long so you can make it onto the bus.

Vanilla Bear said...

I knew a nice bus driver once, he always said good morning :) *shudders at memory of getting bus*

Sarah said...

My apartment is on a timestop (meaning the bus is supposed to wait there for about 5 minutes), and once I was walking to the bus and the driver pulled away when I was about 100 feet from him.

And he left 2 minutes early.

I hate that bus driver. He ruined my whole day.