Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Laulita's Box of Hotties

The various Boxes of Hotties I have lying around have inspired some of my (real life) friends to build their own boxes! This one here belongs to Laulita with descriptions in her own words plus images she wanted me to use.

Vittorio Grigolo, Italian opera singer. A man who looks good in an Italian suit and can sing! And he's not too tall (just right for me). Have had the pleasure of seeing him sing live twice. Only a metre away and I forgot my camera, damn!

Ricardo Scamacio, Italian actor. A good looking actor you can't ignore. And he tends to die in his movies.....too sad.

Paul Bettany, English actor. He was great in 'A Knight's Tale'. Love the pale look from Da Vinci code.

Romain Duris, French actor. I've lost count at how many movies this guys done. 'The Spanish Apartment' is great one.

Orlando Bloom, English actor. If not just for playing one hot elf.

Jason Statham, English actor. Started off swimming and ended up in acting...thank you. Have had the pleasure of hearing him talk live about 'The Bank Job'. Once again only meters away but too dark for a good pic.

Michael Weatherly, American actor. We all know and love him as Anthony DiNozzo in NCIS tv series.

Rupert Everett, English actor. Ok he's gay. Great life....his autobiography's a good read. Had my book signed. Got the pic right this time.

Jake Gyllenhaal, American actor. The eyes! We'll forgive him for 'Brokeback Mountain' but hey I'd turn gay for him!

It was a tough choice between Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig but Hugh wins it. The Aussie actor! And it's not because of 'Australia'. I knew he would make it when I saw him in Beauty and the Beast (musical) many years ago. He played Gaston. Wolverine is another hottie.

6 comments:

SuBoo said...

Hahah I was going to say when I saw the 1st pic of the opera singer 'Hmm he looks like Orlando' and then a few pics later, there he was. Noice.

amarilis123 said...

Nice pictures!
How about Mario Frangoulis and Patrizzio Buanne?

Flaneur said...

I like your list! What can I say - great minds think alike, great minds have the same taste! HAHA. Craig shld up though :p

mallymoodle said...

This isn't my list, its the list of a co-worker at the uni!

Unknown said...

Man...Orlando's eyes look amazing in that pic. Definitely on agreement with orlando and jason straitharn. Also Jake Gyllenhaal..i think his eyes look too big like real puppy dog eyes. however he was in donnie darko. and. that. was. cool.

Vanilla Bear said...

I would like to know more about Ricardo Scamacio...