Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas wrap up

So this year's xmas was at our place this year. Usually it's a family thing but there were some people I didn't recognise there. Assuming that marauding gangs of Asian families don't go out crashing the parties of other random Asians, I assume they were friends of my parents.

At least, I assume so.

Anyway, I didn't take that many photos this year but the highlights were:
  • Watching Elf again. I'm singing/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!/I'm in a store/and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!
  • Amelia and Auntie singing a duet of Alicia Keys' No One. I don't think Amelia (3yo) can read but she seemed to know when she was required to sing the chorus.
  • The boys then settled down to play some Halo 3. Some girls made it to my room where we watched The Big Bang Theory and laughed hard when we watched the episode about playing Halo 3.
So anyway, happy hols people and I hope you all ate until you had to sleep it off.
I'd also like to wish a Happy Birthday to Ellen in Canada-land for tomorrow! Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Venice said...

"Elf"! LOL sweet!
We don't get Christmas parties over here, at least not at home. It's family time, you visit your immediate family and have gigantic lunch and spend the rest of the day stretched out on the sofa occasionally making the trip back to the table to stuff your face with more food.
The young ones (clearly younger than me) usually go clubbing later on.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas Cal!

Vanilla Bear said...

Lol Elf! I posted a clip from that too - so funny! SANTA - I KNOW HIM!

Sarah said...

"marauding gangs of Asian families" made me chuckle. :D