Sunday, December 28, 2008

Vote - Who should Vanillabear put first?!

Vanillabear has smaller reader numbers than me so I have kindly agreed to post this poll on my blog. We're having a difficult time trying to decide which member of her Box she should rank higher.

In the red corner, we have
Senor Gonzalo Higuaín, 21 yo Argenitian striker, who currently plays for Real Madrid.

Scorer of many goals.

Possessor of a very nice six-pack
.

And owner of a sweetly winsome smile.

And in the blue corner we have Mr. Henry Cavill, 25 yo from the Isle of Jersey. Here are some links to things about him if you want NEED it. (Last one is very NSFW!!!)


Seriously, this pic is so hot, it's almost unfair.


So vote!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

offs!

+ 1st post!

Stephanie said...

How is this even debatable?! I don't understand...

Gonzo or Henry, Henry or Gonzo.... Not like there's much competition there. Henry FTW!

Sarah said...

I voted Gonzo because I figured most people would vote Henry. Poor guy needs some support!

Vanilla Bear said...

I'd like to vote but I really can't choose, hence the whole reason for the poll, but I do feel sorry for Gonzo. No one else understands! He is dirty hot!

Gina Villamelon said...

I don't know how there is even a debate. Sorry Gonzo, but Henry gets it by a country mile.

mallymoodle said...

Poor gonzo, no one feels the love for him :(

Vanilla Bear said...

Except for me :DDD