Friday, April 16, 2010

Hollywood Hair - Redux

I've had long hair....pretty much all my life. I prefer it, it makes me feel nice and girly. But I do get tired of the effort I put in washing, blow drying, curling...not to mention all the hair balls when it falls out during those those events. So I've been thinking of cutting it short.

You know that that means. A trip back to the InStyle Hollywood Makeover site!!!

After a few goes doing a few styles that I'd never EVER wear...

Carey Mulligan, Christina Hendricks (Why do I look like a man? Don't answer)

Rihanna!!! Whitney!!!

I then moved on to trying other things out.

Mmmmm, I don't think a heavy fringe is me (Vanessa Hudgens)

Katie Holmes Aunty Hair

Camilla Belle Aunty Hair (with perm!)

Ashley someone bob

Jennifer Hudson bob with swept fringe.

I kinda think this might be poll-worthy!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe tha'ts awesome! i should so try it..i voted vanessa!