Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Yeah.

I really hate that colleague of mine.

On Monday I discovered something that had been requested for them had not been carried out and then yesterday morning I found evidence that it was because they had cancelled the request. This annoyed me because they had neglected to inform me, despite the fact that I am the person responsible for this. When I discovered this, I immediately fired off an email asking for confirmation that this had indeed been cancelled. I received no reply for the entire day despite seeing that they had clearly read the message. I waited today to see if they would reply in the morning. Nothing. I'm flying to Run/Fun/Yumdon this evening and will therefore leave work early. The especially shit thing about waiting for confirmation is that since I will be on vacay (wooh!), I have to then organise someone else to take care of this while I'm gone (boo!). So this isn't just inconveniencing me, it's now going to affect someone else!

No comments: