Sunday, January 17, 2016

Epic Journey Home - KFC (Korean Fried Chicken) with Suboo and Mr Wong!

Maybe it was all the Insty or Facebook posts, but Suboo realised I was back and wanted to catch up! 
I had been really craving Korean Fried Chicken so Pooey recommended I try Chick-In because it's down the side of the city where Suboo lives/works. And because Mr Wong was around, he came too! And so did Pooey because they're also her friends! And so did Jess because she was also around and Pooey was going to drive her to the airport after lunch!
The last time I was back in Melbs, I met up with Suboo for food but when I was back in Germany, we realised we didn't take any photos with each other! Luckily we made sure it was done this time. 

Chick-In's kimchi loaded fries - recommended 

Cheesey corn (or corny cheese) - always a comfort

OM NOM NOM

Mr Wong and me - SO EXCITED!!!!

And the excitement was worth it because we all agreed it was damn good. This was also the right amount of food to be shared among 4 girls (Mr Wong only picked at it because he'd already eaten). I live down the street from a Korean place in Bremen...I don't think they make KFC :(

No comments: