Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Art purchase

Another good thing about Gnoudesavane's visit is that he has opinions about things (many things) including art. Other than the Kunstreal, Maxvorstadt is filled with little antique stores and galleries and looking at the stuff in the windows and commenting on them put both of us in the mind to buy stuff.


We passed on the antique store selling Art Deco furniture and Gnoudesavanes resisted the Art Nouveau glassware due to price but eventually I saw something so fitting (and moderately cheap) that I had to purchase it!


OH YES INDEED!!!


Inspired by the Keep Calm And Carry On posters, I found this screen print on wood to be so me that it was duly purchased and given pride of place next to the flatscreen and Ikea Fruit Basket in my room!

Admiring my placement