Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not much to report.

The title of this post pretty much says it all. Now that I've been living here for just under 4 (!!!) months, I'm pretty much in a routine and nothing particularly exciting has been happening and I'm aware it's not helped by the fact I'm spending most of my spare time in German class. In addition, because I'm yet to know where is a good place to eat and find someone to who is able to eat with me at the drop of a hat (as I had in Melbs), I can't write any restaurant reviews. 


However, I did manage to watch How to Train Your Dragon and Black Swan during my hangover video binge so hopefully I'll review them....at some point in time. Hopefully I'll be more exciting soon. Or I'll just start talking about doing PCRs - I don't even have pretty work photos to put up!

No comments: