Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Settling in

So I'm developing a sort of life routine now that most of the excitement has died down and I've acquired most of the things to live a life (of sorts) in this city.   


Apartment in the city rather than in the sticks - check!
Housemate with whom there is a slighly difficult relationship - check (dammit)
TV - check!
Working computer - check!
Shoes - check!
Place to put my shoes - check!
Cheap supermarket nearby - check!
More expensive supermarket where I can get brands that I know - check!
Knowledge of the location of Asian grocery stores - check!
Bakeware - check!
Baked goods made for co-workers - check! 


Now as far as I see it, all I need to be able to live nicely in this city (other than a larger income) would be some friends outside of work and knowledge of where to party. 


Oh, and knowing how to speak German. 

No comments: