Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Patri's going away - booooooooo

In my short time here, I feel I have already made some pretty good friends. One of these is Patri. As I once observed, we have the same taste in clothes, shoes, and men. In her words, "Why did it take you so long to get here!!!" Anyway, this weekend was also Patri's going away party at the same place we took Boodle, The Martini Club. 


Here are some pics of the night.

Patri had expressed her intention to go buy one of the catalogues from the exhibition for herself. We silently hoped she wouldn't do it before Sunday!

Tearing off the plastic...

and showing the large page she got in the catalogue!


We also got her some earrings which she's seriously working in this pic :D

The packed bar looking like something out of magazine - you meet a lot of people over the duration of a 4 year Phd!

I met this couple on the night and they're very nice but I can't remember their names. Anyway, I included this pic because of what Trung's doing in the background.

One of their legendary Chocolate Martinis.

Caro lays into a Melon Martini while Silke looks on

Johanna, Juliane, and Thomas

Me and Jennifer

With Silke, Anna, Sebastian, and Caro

And finally with the Goodbye Girl herself :(


I'm gonna try and visit, Patri! Whether it be Bilbao, Seattle, or Hawaii, I'll try to make it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mally! I love your dress :D

It actually looks just like my couch, but it's gorgeous all the same! I miss you far too much :(

mallymoodle said...

I miss you too, Caramelbear! We need to schedule time together :(