Monday, March 28, 2011

International Food Challenge - Redux

Due to a massive hangover I didn't really feel like cooking my own lunch today. But then I had the problem - if I didn't want to cook and I couldn't call anyone to have a 3pm lunch with me, what was I going to do about food? Seasoned drinkers will know that the answer is fast food - so I decided to combine my desire for something fried with following up on the International Food ChallengeBecause I felt I needed the fresh air and the coolness of the rain was kinda soothing, I walked the 3km to KFC to try their fries. I must now report that while they indeed hit the spot, they did  lack chicken salt and so KFC Germany is therefore not the same as KFC Australia. 


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to curl up in bed and watch some videos. 

No comments: