Monday, January 09, 2012

Feeling Hotpot Restaurant

I was fairly surprised to find that there were two hotpot restaurants in Munich. I don't know why, but I was. Anyway, following watching Sherlock Holmes, we came here for dins. The amusing thing was that my two companions were the only non-Asian people in the restaurant. As I said to them - welcome to my world! 

The hot plate. High tech looking. 

I was concerned that due to one of them not being used to chilli, that he'd suffer a bit so here's our pot with half mild and half spicy soup base!

Our meat plate. The place is actually buffet so they'd fill that up again when it was done. - as demonstrated with our vegetable basket.

I'm gonna put it out there, this one is better than the other one . However, it's also smaller so I'm not sure if I want people to go to this and make it harder to get into....The restaurant got really steamy which was exactly what we needed to get out of the driving rain and made exiting into a snowy world a lot more bearable. Either way, it hit the spot on so many levels.

No comments: