Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Baomanda's *Courtesy Email*

Just in case anyone who reads this has been wondering about the message posted by Thaomanda, I'm posting her email requesting that I and the blogging population of The Circle increase our blog output.
Yo peoples,
Update your blogs already! I need some excitement in my life, and right now, it's via your blogs!!!!! There hasn't been much bloggin action of late, only 1 post each from alice and kaho in the last few days! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
I've already warned some bloggers, but for others, you better have updated your blogs by tomorrow morning when i turn on my computer (lucky for you i wake up around midday).
You have been warned. Next time it won't be a courtesy reminder.
Love, waiting in anticipation.

But you know what? It was incredibly effective! I believe that in the last day, Poosy, Peishapan, Kat(i)e, Kahuna, and myself have all posted Oddly enough though, BAO HASN'T UPDATED HER BLOG SINCE LAST FRIDAY!!

Why hasnt Bao updated her blog? I check her page in anticipation everytime I log in to see what joys of daytime TV she's been watching while at home *studying* for CA. TV that I can't watch cos I'm sequestered at uni wracking my brains doing research work and trying to decide what to write for my blog! I mean, she could totally give me a run through of Oprah's topic of the day, or what food gets whipped up on Ready, Steady, Cook!. But no. All I get instead if nothing except angry emails. *sniff.* I TRIED BAO!!! I made cookies on Sunday, cookies that no one in the house eats cos we all seem to be on diets, cookies so I'd have something to write about on my blog to entertain you, Bao!!! But what do I get in return? I get that same old entry about Moana finally abandoning his fake blog
and joining the ranks of people sucked in by Blogger.com

Take that Bao!!! I'll be expecting a blog soon...or there will be punishment!

No comments: