Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Feeling poorly

Today I had to leave uni early cos I wasn't feeling fantastic and went home and slept for four hours. Right now I'm lying in bed with toshi because after I woke up, I felt sore all over and the thought of sitting at my desk...*shudder*. This general soreness, fatigue and lack of fever makes me think that I've got some kind of viral infection. I've also been coughing up coloured sputum so that means I've also got some kind of upper respiratory bacterial infection.

Being sick sucks.
The sole bright point is that I think I started feeling shit around Friday or Saturday... if this is what
I think it is, it'll need a few days rest and it should be gone by Thursday. *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn you evil one!! Think I'm getting whatever you've got :-(
Well, not that coloured sputum thing (yet), but the rest anyways.