Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nudelhaus Sano

Despite claiming that I would revisit Sushi Sano, the fact is I haven't. But this past weekend, what I did manage to do was visit it's sister restaurant Nudelhaus Sano! This place is a VERY small shop front that serves udon, soba, and ramen soup noodles. It also sells pho which is a travesty to me, but since the place is run by Viets and there are apparently not so many Japanese people in Munich (Trung said he'd never had Japanese soup noodles!) I'll let it pass. But I'll never order it. 

What I did order was the following:

Edamame. Are they meant to be warm? I can't remember. But they were nicely lightly salted.

Chashu ramen! 
It's no Menya, it's not even close, but I've been away for a long while and the soup base was and all right light soy-base, but the pork was nice and the noodles had a nice texture. 

The Damage. 

But then being Asians, Trung and I were still hungry so we ordered more sushi. One of Trung's friends saying something along the lines of *omg, she's small but she eats almost as much as him!* heheheh.

No comments: