Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conversations with another Research Student

I was having a conversation with a friend and fellow research student about things we've had to give up since we decided to dedicate ourselves to consolidating the world's knowledge about our respective areas of interest.
Some things on the list include
  • Having a day job
  • Going out (more often)
  • Having money
  • Watching Korean dramas
We also talked about books and then my friend came out with this pearler of a quote that I have been given leave to publish here.

Sigh, i can't wait to finish my paper so i can read romance books, hahahahaah

Something easy, predictable with a happy ending. And that, my friends, sums up exactly how I feel about research right now :D

4 comments:

Flaneur said...

And I totally agree!

Vanilla Bear said...

Aww but you do work so hard! Add 'Having a weekend' to that list!
*hugs*
xx

Anonymous said...

ayy... hope all these lab slavery works would get better before you move to the city of light - to make your own Korean romantic drama ;)

Anonymous said...

Totally hearing you. Perhaps a book you should read to get you through, 'The Places You will Go' by Dr Suess. It's very inspriational.