Sunday, October 12, 2008

Totally Looks Like...

Usually I don't like to spoil eye candy. Especially in this case because I really do think the eye candies here are something special. However, I just really really had to share this.

As pointed out by Kickette, Yoann Gourcuff, the 'new Zidane', is quite pretty. I agree. But I also think he is a dead ringer for that saucy older sex symbol, Charlotte Rampling.

Petit Zizou

La Legende (source)

Now normally I don't like men who look like women, for obvious reasons. But I suppose there are worse women you could look like. So lets just sit back and admire his crazy eyelashes.

Is he wearing eyeliner?

For other (not so) crazy lookalikes, go to http://totallylookslike.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gourcuff is a gun. Can't believe AC Milan gave him up. Hopefully it's only a loan.

mallymoodle said...

They'll probably want him back now that he's got game time at Bordeaux and scored that goal for the FNT on the weekend.

Vanilla Bear said...

Lol, he does look like her! I wonder if he's just as pretty in motion - sometimes it's a let down...

Stephanie said...

I am really jealous of his eyelashes though, I'm not going to lie!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so he looks like the woman in question... it could be that he looks like a woman who looks like a man and thus looks like a man though..... On the other hand, make-up.

Then again he's a footballer and thus thick as pig excrement and a wuss and you know my detailed thoughts on that.