Monday, October 13, 2008

Totally Looks Like...

Okay, I was reading over some of my travel blogs when I finally clicked who that wax doll in the Musee du Vin reminded me of - Gary Sinise!
Monsieur Mannequin

Lieutenant Dan
Okay, maybe I'm going a bit cuckoo.

In other news, does anyone think I should do this as a semi-regular feature, a la Crimes against fashion? If there's a reason why I haven't posted many of these lately, it's because it's getting harder to take a photo of a crime without the criminal taking note.

8 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Omg that IS a painting of Lieutenant Dan! Good spot!

Also the idea of secretly taking pictures of randoms commiting fashion crimes is inspried and you should definitely continue it. The 50 year old man in leather trousers cracked me up more than it should have :D

Vanilla Bear said...

Ok it's a WAX DOLL of Lieutenant Dan! Sorry, shouldn't have read so quick :D

Stephanie said...

idk who Lieutenant Dan is, but spot on!

And I love the idea of you taking pics of randomers commiting crimes of fashion!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I know who Lieutenant Dan is now. Forest Gump. This is much funnier now I know who I'm laughing at.

Unknown said...

KINDA..if i imagine really really really hard.

this only confirms your status as one of the most amusing people among my acquaintance. keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

ps. i have some "eye candy" on my blog. I hope you aren't too appalled.

Unknown said...

um i see more steve buscemi than lietenant dan..sorry!

Anonymous said...

Re: other news - A resounding "Yes" to a proposed resurection on your Crimes against fashion pieces. Lets get the obvious retort out of the way... I know I only wear Khaki, brown, and beige and can't comment on others clothes. Just you wait til the badgers rise up and we have to flee into the wilderness, then my wardrobe will prove most envious.....