Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Randoms

There's not really much to write about today. I was totally wrecked as a result of spending all weekend not sleeping (much) and then having rendezvous with Pascal, so I spent today at home and did three loads of laundry. So this is going to be about random things that occur to me today.

Watching music videos, maybe it's the wet shirtless man-fighting, but I find the clip for The Presets' This Boy's In Love strangely hypnotic.


I'm also really lovin' Kanye's new song Love Lockdown


I'm really craving some blue cheese right now. An oozing blue, maybe a gorgonzola with pears. Nums. I also want some pate to go with my cheese. Luckily it is raining outside and I don't want to waste petrol.

I found this opinion piece about laughter as a child versus laughter as an adult quite nice. I always thought it's better to find happiness in simple things versus gadgets and toys.

Watching Jules et Jim...I still have no idea how anyone could mistake Jeanne Moreau as a male.

Vanillabear? I've found (one of my) dates for your wedding. I'll try to make him wear shoes.

2 comments:

Gina Villamelon said...

*is not at all dead looking at Lashes*
Erm, please do make him wear shoes. I'd like to go and practice my French on him, but I really dislike feet...

Vanilla Bear said...

Oh Lashes! Welcome to the party! So you're bringing three dates? hehe

Also that whole laughter as a child thing, that's cute... so long as the child in question is a baby/toddler because kids care more about toys and gadgets than anyone! lol!