Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In Progress

Just a filler blog...
  • I have just begun reading Breaking Dawn, the last book in the Twilight series. I will probably review it when I'm done.
  • Cold weather has returned with a vengeance here. I was stranded for 10 minutes under the verandah of a medical centre near my place while I waited for the fat rain to abate. Then it became horizontal rain and I debated asking my parents to drive 2 minutes to pick me up. I refrained
  • Gnoudesavanes has complained that my entry on our drinking is an example of non-objective media reporting. He claims I was not as coherent as made out. I disagree but I will post his objection to show that I am not biased.
  • The lab is still a bitch.
  • I've recently installed a reader map in the sidebar column. I had no idea I had such an international audience! I need to figure out how to do that google thing that shows how people end up at your blog.
And with that, I bid goodnight!

No comments: