Friday, December 20, 2013

Babby, burgers and pudding

After having filled my belly and slept a bit, close to the top of my list of things to do was visit Mischka and check out her new accessory: a babby!
I don't know if you can tell from this photo, but babby is comfortable with being held by strangers and is in the raspberry blowing stage

Also totally cool with taking unrestrained naps with aforementioned stranger!

This was a pretty stinking hot day (it was 40C), so Pooey and I retreated to the best place to go when the mercury hits that high - Shoppo!
Here we knocked another couple of things off the list - Mighty Melbourne and Summer Sunshine burgers from Grill'd

We also decided to swing by Dessert Story and get some mixed puddings...

Which I lovingly slurped down. 

We ended up hanging around here for over 4 hours. This was so long that I in fact felt cold and started getting goosebumps on my arms!

No comments: