Monday, December 30, 2013

Assorted last of Melbourne...

I'm preparing to head back to Munich now :'( so here are some things for which I don't have enough time to write full posts.
I went to Costco for the first time in my life. I'm not sure if I really enjoyed it (who really needs a 1kg bucket of vegemite?) but I was pretty happy to see this GIANT BEAR just hanging out. 

He was so huge that I actually found him kinda hard to manoeuvre so there was no way I could smuggle him home :/

Yumcha with the Vandepoons, Suboo, Kenboo, and Omar. Had to get my quota of chicken feet, har cheong and even more dumplings.

AND A CHA SIU BAO!!! CRAVING ONE OF THESE!!!!

And finally, here is my last meal in Australia - a calamari bocadillo from Bar Pulpo in the International Terminal of Melb Airport. 

So thanks to all my family and friends who caught up and ate with me. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon. Otherwise I should be back in Aus for CNY 2015!!!

No comments: